What are PBX Systems and how can they help your Business?
PBX systems are phone systems, short for Private Branch Exchange, that use private switches to enhance communication between your organisation’s different departments and staff without disrupting external phone lines and call with customers or suppliers. PBX systems also extend to allow easy connection between international branches.
You will often recognize the installation of PBX systems initially in the need to dial “O” to access an outside line and a number of shorter numbers for accessing internal departments and staff. In further detail, the PBX system transfers all incoming or outgoing calls on between internal departments or employees to a private PBX network.
The automated PBX systems have replaced the switchboard operators of the 60s allowing seamless connections through mini digital switches with the capacity to support high volumes of call traffic and large organizational structures with a complex and intricate internal phone system.
Features of PBX Systems
As with most phone systems, there are a range of user-friendly additional features available with the PBX systems including auto-attendant, voicemails, caller ID, call conferencing, call waiting and forwarding, hold music and automatic call reconnections. Such features aid in increasing employee productivity, enhancing the professional image of the organisation and improving the customer’s experience.
The auto-attendant feature of PBX systems has become one of the most popular features of large multi-departmental companies eliminating the need for teams of receptionists to handle and transfer large volumes of calls. This feature is able to answer the call, greet and welcome callers, and walk callers through a step-by-step guide of the organisation’s departments and corresponding numbers allowing callers to self-transfer to their desired department. Such technologies are saving companies hundreds of thousands of dollars every year in labour and infrastructure costs.
Another fantastic benefit of PBX packages is their cost-effective installation and hardware costs. The PBX dealer will install the new phone system at reasonable rates and ongoing rental payments are made through telephone or internet bills.
VoIP with PBX Systems
The PBX systems have also experienced recent technological advancements to become VoIP PBX systems where internal call connections and transfers are made over an internet connection rather than traditional physical phone lines. This has further saved money for small and large businesses due to the minimal cost nature of the calls made via VoIP systems. The VoIP PBX systems are also able to handle multiple calls at once ensuring your customers never hear the busy tone again. The instant call answering and greeting experienced by customer’s builds satisfaction by transferring immediately to the desired department.
For more information on how a PBX System can help you and your business, call the team at Sydney Phone Systems today.
- Virtual PBX solutions will enhance your business efficiencies
- Warning: You Could Be Experiencing Costly Miscommunications Between Your Staff Today and Not Maximising Your Employee’s Productivity If You Do Not Have PBX Phone Systems In Your Business
- NEC PABX: One of the Most Popular Business Phone Systems
- How To Decide Upon The Best PABX Phone System and Provider For Your Business Requirements
- Are You Looking To Install a Virtual PABX System In Your Office and Improve Communications Whilst Lowering Your Business’s Phone Bills
- Are You Aware of The Ease of Installation Of A PBX System When You Deal With The Experts? Streamline Your Business’s Internal Communications And Speak With The Experts Today
- How To Increase Your Employee’s Internal Communications And Manage Your Projects And Teams Smoothly With The Installation of a PABX System
- Give Us The Chance To Show You How Your Business Can Benefit From A PBX Phone System And Have The Experts Available To Answer Your Questions Today
- Thousands of Business Owners Are Enjoying Streamlined, Flawless Communication Between Employees and Departments With A PABX Phone System Tailored To Their Organisational Requirements
- How To Ensure Your Business Is Operating At Capacity And Maximising Every Profitable Opportunity By Installing a Tailored PBX Phone System In Your Office Today
- Are You Looking To Buy A New Phone System That Will Improve Your Office Communications And Client Satisfaction? Consider The Region’s Most Reputable Phone Provider, Sydney Phone Systems
- Hundreds of Business Owners Across Sydney Are Making The Smart Move And Investing In PABX Systems To Improve Production Times, Employee Communication and Profits
- Warning: You Could Be Hindering Your Business’s Bottom Line If You Don’t Have a Fully Functioning, Advanced And Tailored PABX Telephone System In Your Office
- Are You Looking To Find A PBX System For Your Office To Increase Internal Productivity And External Communications? Let The Experts At Sydney Phone Systems Walk You Through The NEC PBX Systems On Today’s Market