Small and medium businesses today need to save money wherever and whenever they can without affecting their business’s ability to function or their customer relations. Using a Virtual PBX cannot only save your business money, but, can actually increase your productivity and help your business to grow.
Benefits of Virtual PBX
There are many benefits to using a Virtual PBX over traditional phone lines for your business needs.
1. Virtual PBX is easier to install and configure than are proprietary phone lines.
2. You won’t need separate wiring with a Virtual PBX system as you do with your computer network
3. A Virtual PBX lowers phone service rates
4. It will allow for direct inbound dial to the same building or to multiple offices in different locations.
5. Virtual PBX systems are designed to grow with your company so you won’t need to be constantly replacing your phone system as your business increases.
6. It is a powerful automated system that could do away with the need for a receptionist.
7. Virtual PBXs can be customized with prerecorded prompts.
8. Business class voice mail for those times you simply cannot answer the phone.
9. Can listen to voice mails remotely.
10. Allows for a variety of administrative controls.
Whether you have one office or several offices scattered all over, this platform can connect all your offices unifying them so that you can share information more readily. Virtual PBX systems will allow you to unify up to 20 different locations at one time.
With its conference calling capabilities no more will everyone have to drop what they are doing and return to the home office for the conference but can take the call from any location.
We offer a virtual office that gives you a variety of Virtual PBX options for businesses just starting out. These options even include the ability to lease rather than buy equipment to help lower those start up costs and get your Virtual PBX system up and running quickly so that you can take full advantage of the system the day it is installed. We have trained representatives and personnel who can not only help you to explore all the benefits of this telecommunications package but, can install your Virtual PBX system for you and offer you the support you need.